Thursday, October 15, 2015

Andie: Stripes and the City

Stripes and the City 





I found the perfect pair of fall flats from Zara. I've been getting so many compliments on them that I almost want to wear them everyday! They are a neutral color so they match perfectly with any outfit. I'm  tempted to buy a pair in black because I love them so much. Other than obsessing over these shoes I've been loving light weight sweaters. It's the time of year when the weather can't make up its mind so it's hot one day and freezing the next. This sweater from T.J.Maxx is perfect for this time of year. Also if you're looking for a good pair of jeans check out Joe's Jeans for their wide selection of amazing jeans. 
Enjoy! 
xoxo
-A 

Where to Buy: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.