Thursday, April 28, 2016

Emma: Dark Green Glam


My latest obsession: last spring it was my espadrille flats, and this spring it's my espadrille wedges. I'm sensing a pattern here.




Dark green is such a versatile color. I love how it can be perfect for any season!




I added a fun necklace to complete the look. I don't like to over-do it with jewelry, which is why I usually take the simple route. This necklace is sweet but doesn't complicate the outfit.


Again, these shoes. I can't believe how many times I've already been able to wear them!


Outfit details:
Jumpsuit: Old Navy // similar, similar, similar
Shoes: Calzados Picón // similar, similar, similar
Necklace: J.Crew Factory // similar, similar, similar
Sunglasses: Cole Haan // similar, similar, similar
Ring: Tiffany & Co. // actual, similar

Shop this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.