Sunday, July 31, 2016

Emma: Garden Print

This day was filled with amazing art, gorgeous gardens, and a once in a lifetime experience.
...
sdfd


In the morning, we walked to the Vatican to see Pope Francis praying to the people as one of his Saturday rituals. In the photo above, he is in the second window from the left on the top! I am not Catholic, but feel very honored to have been blessed by such an important figure in history. This started the day off right.




 Next, we headed to the Borghese Gallery. The photos above are only a tiny glimpse into this amazing museum. The architecture is unlike anything I'd seen before, and the building itself is a work of art. After touring inside, we went outside to the gardens, which is where I decided to take some photos!





 I am so excited to share this dress on the blog! It was absolutely perfect for my trip. I don't typically wear such busy prints, but this dress really caught my eye. The print is a mix of florals, all with a similar color-scheme making it cohesive. Additionally, the sleeves are a unique "peek-a-boo" style, which is definitely my favorite aspect of the dress.









I chose simple accessories and shoes to go with this busy dress!

Outfit details:
Dress: ZARA
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Shoes: Asos
Beaded bracelet: Tiffany & Co. 
Other bracelets: Alex & Ani
Large ring: Tiffany & Co.
Small ring: etsy
Sunglasses: J.Crew


 This was a great day. I hope you're enjoying my Europe series!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.