Saturday, April 25, 2015

Andie: Casual Friday



The weekend is finally here which means it's time to relax and of course take pictures! Being the crazy kids we are we decided to drive downtown to take pictures. We found the perfect spot in a small park right in the heart of KC. Such a great way to start the lovely weekend. 

My go to bag lately has been my black monogrammed tote. I purchased this bag at a leather outlet in KC for an unbelievable price. I got in monogrammed myself to add a personalized touch. 

I always love layering delicate bracelets. I recently purchased this Kendra Scott Elton Rose Gold Bracelet from her new collection. I love how you can pair it with anything. 




Where to buy it 
Top: Madewell 
Shorts: Topshop 
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Similar one Here
Bracelets: Kendra Scott and Nordstrom
Sunglasses: Rayban

Xoxo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.