Sunday, April 5, 2015

Andie: Easter Sunday

Happy Easter everyone! I hope your day was filled with lovely people and a lot of chocolate. If you're like me you enjoy dressing up in your Easter dress for a day filled with fun festivities.Here's my outfit for the special day. 


I got this dress from BCBG awhile ago and haven't had a chance to wear it yet. I thought it was perfect for Easter because of its flower print and colors. 
I love the zipper that goes down the front of this dress. The way this dress fits gives your body a nice shape and pulls in your tummy area. 
When in doubt add Jack Rogers to finish the look. 
I kept the jewelry simple and wore my Kendra Scott Elle earrings. 
Dress: BCBG Maxazria 
Shoes: Jack Rogers Wide Hamptons Sandal in platinum 
Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle in Rose  

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.