Sunday, November 1, 2015

Emma: Autumn Evening




Do you ever just fall in love with an outfit? Because that just happened to me.



I love how chic this look is while still being semi-casual. My distressed jeans provide a nice contrast and balance to my classic blouse.



I purchased these shoes for homecoming and am glad to be getting additional use out of them! They are incredibly classic, and the heel isn't too high, making them more wearable.




I just purchased this beautiful bag and I couldn't be happier! I felt like it was against my nature going for a brighter color, but I'm so glad I did! It's such a fun and bold statement.

Outfit Details:
Top: Paper Crane (similar, similar, similar)
Jeans: J.Crew (similar, similar, similar)
Shoes: Sam & Libby (actual, similar, similar)
Bag: Tory Burch (actual, similar, similar)
Bracelet: Etsy (similar, similar
Watch: Nordstrom (similar, similar)
Ring: Kate Spade (similar, similar, similar)

Shop this post:

Have a great week!

-E


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.