Friday, November 27, 2015

Emma: Pretty Plaid


With hot weather, it's hard for me to remember just how much I love sweaters. Now that it's cooler, I wear sweaters every. single. day.








Now that we've established my love for all sweaters, I need to brag about this sweater in particular. Not only is it one of the most comfortable items of clothing I own, it is also extremely classic and simple. Plaid is such a staple for fall and winter!










I love how simple this bag is. Also, it perfectly coordinates with my boots!



I sadly hadn't worn these boots all season until I put together this outfit! I'm obsessed—they're the perfect height and are such a classic cold-weather staple. 

Outfit details:
Top: Cynthia Rowley (similar, similar, similar)
Sweater: Boutique (similar, similar, similar)
Jeans: J.Crew (actual, similar, similar)
Boots: Frye (actual, similar, similar)
Bag: Sole Society (actual, similar, similar)

Happy Thanksgiving! Check out my last post here.

E


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.