Saturday, December 19, 2015

Andie: White Winter


Christmas is only 6 days away!! I still have plenty of shopping and wrapping to do to prepare for my favorite day of the year. One of the best things about this time of year is dressing up for holiday parties. Every year my family attends an annual Christmas Eve party. I love picking out the perfect outfit to wear that night. If you can't tell lately I've been wearing a lot of black and white. Whether I'm shopping in a store or online I always gravitate towards winter clothing that is either black or white. So for Christmas Eve I am wearing a black and white dress..not a surprise. If I wasn't wearing a dress I would definitely be wearing this white top with this amazing statement necklace from mirinacollections.com. Pairing this necklace with a simple white top really makes the necklace stand out. My top is from Shein.com which has great clothes for low prices. My shoes are from J.crew which I  bought recently on cyber Monday. They are easy to pair with any outfit and are super comfortable! 
Hope you all have a great rest of the week!
xoxo
-A  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.