Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Emma: Festively Fancy





Today I wore my fur vest. Shocking, right? When I love a piece of clothing, I'm not afraid to wear it multiple times a week, and that's what's been happening with this piece! I love finding new ways to style it in accordance with the fluctuating weather.



I grabbed this wreath from my house to make things festive! It seems crazy to me that Christmas is in two days, and I need constant reminders.





I wore my d'orsay heels to dress-up the outfit. These have transitioned very nicely from fall to winter, and I'm sure they'll last me a long time! They're not too high, but still give me some height. Plus, you can never go wrong with a nice pair of black heels. 
Plus plus, shoes. I need all the shoes.

Outfit details:
Top: Local boutique // similar, similar, similar
Jeans: J.Crew // similar, similar, similar
Vest: Francesca's // similar, similar, similar
Shoes: Target // similarsimilar, similar
Sunnies: J.Crew Factory // actualsimilar, similar

Shop this post:
Merry Christmas! Have a lovely, relaxing, joyful day with the ones you love. 


E



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.