Thursday, March 3, 2016

Emma: Blue and White



This post may mark the end of cold-weather for awhile! Though I love my fall/winter wardrobe, I am beyond excited to be transitioning my closet.



I decided to layer blue on blue today. This color is so universal and each shade coordinates with another, making it so easy to experiment with different tones and textures.


I may have to say goodbye to this bag until next fall! I absolutely love its versatility, but I'm looking forward to carrying a lighter, brighter tote this spring and summer.


This leopard print calf hair belt is my favorite. Leopard print can sometimes be distracting, but in this outfit, it provides the perfect amount of subtle detail.


As always, these flats are my go-to shoes. They go with absolutely everything... everything.

Outfit details:
Top: T.J.Maxx // similar, similar, similar
Jeans: J.Crew // actual, similar, similar
Jacket: Anthropologie // actual, similar, similar
Shoes: Tory Burch // similar, similar
Bag: Mark & Graham // similar, similar, similar
Belt: Gap // similar, similar, similar
Ring: Tiffany & Co. // actual, similar
Sunglasses: J.Crew Factory // actual, similar, similar

Shop this post:
Thanks for reading! Make sure to sign up for our newsletter⎯the form is on the right side of the page!

E

^My expression when the weather is above 60ยบ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.