Saturday, November 5, 2016

Emma: Throwback: Monet's Garden

In the heat of homework and college apps, it's somewhat hard to remember a time when I was at complete ease! 

However, this day in France was one of those times when my mind was at ease, and my soul was immersed in my surroundings. We took a day trip to Monet's house and garden in Mt. Vernon. Here are some photos from that amazing day.

























Whether this could be a source of inspiration or just a source of beauty, I hope you enjoyed this post!

E

2 comments:

  1. For Fashion lovers I will recommend to visit this site.
    Beautiful Handbags list

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can likewise embellish the garden advance with adorable foot stools, plant couches, parasols and fire pits. Finish the look with a swing set, loft or hanging seat and have a ball with that book you've been expecting to peruse. pop over to these guys

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.