Monday, October 3, 2016

Emma: Fall Brights



While I love fall neutrals, I don't stray away from summery colors during transition months. Even though the weather becomes duller and duller, I don't want my outfits to.



This skirt is a J.Crew classic, and has become a classic for my wardrobe as well––I wear it all the time! I love how it can give a simple outfit a pop of fun. In this outfit, that wasn't necessary because of my vibrant top, but it still added a unique color to the equation. 



I love how these colors work together! While it may seem too busy for some people, I think that the look is fun and youthful.


Outfit details:
Top: Boutique
Skirt: J.Crew
Shoes: Soludos
Rings: Tiffany & Co. and etsy


I look forward to sharing more fall looks, and even some summer throwbacks! Thanks for reading.

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.