Sunday, September 6, 2015

Andie: Back to the Basics

Back to the Basics 








Fall is just around the corner and I couldn't be more excited. I love this time of year and the new fashion that comes with it.   When it comes to fall shopping I start with the basics. I have an easier time spending more on items that are classics and easy to wear all throughout the fall and winter. The first clothing items I look for are a good pair of jeans ( or a couple). My go-to places for jeans are Nordstrom and J.crew. These stores have plenty of styles and options that fit everyones taste.  The next clothing items I look for are simple sweaters, blouses, and button ups. The white top I'm wearing from Zara is a favorite. Last but not least is a good fall tote. This Tory Burch York Buckle Tote in grey in perfect for the fall! 
Hope you enjoy! 
xoxo
-A 



Where to Buy: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.