Sunday, September 13, 2015

Emma: Fit For Fall



I have officially moved all of my fall clothes into my closet and I'm experiencing some major weather-lust. Yes, I just made up a word.



I love making new combinations with my go-to basics. This top is a great transition piece for summer to fall because it's dark in color but light and flowy.



I recently purchased this bag and I'm already obsessing over its versatility. Needless to say, it's making me even more excited for fall!



I chose to wear my simple gold watch, pairing it with a small elephant bangle that I purchased a few years ago.



Outfit Details:
Top: T.J.Maxx (similar, similar, similar)
Jeans: J.Crew (similar, similar, similar)
Shoes: Sole Society (actual, similar, similar)
Bag: Sole Society (actual, similar, similar)
Watch: Nordstrom (similar, similar, similar)
Bracelet: Boutique (similar, similar, similar)

Shop this post:

I hope you'll look forward to some upcoming fall posts... I can't wait for this season in fashion!

E



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.