Sunday, September 20, 2015

Emma: Atlanta Afternoon (featuring my friend Isabel!)



Isy and I spent an afternoon in the Westside Provisions District in the Midtown area of Atlanta. The district is so adorable--it's urban while also quaint. Here's a look at what we wore!





Isy's style is very boho and earthy: her beautiful hair is especially accentuated by dark red, green, brown, and black garments. This is her absolute favorite dress!





Look at the gorgeous detail on this dress!


This necklace is an absolute favorite of hers. She wears it almost every day, as it goes well with all of her outfits.




You can almost always find Isy wearing her Birkenstocks. She says they have been her best ever investment!



I went for a relaxed look today. I knew we'd be doing a lot of walking, and I wanted to be casual and comfy!



I love this color combo. Light purple is one of my absolute favorites; it is flattering with every skin-tone and is just a beautiful color in general.



This top has an interesting shoulder detail that's fun yet not flashy.


I can't get enough of my new coordinate bangle. I have known for so long that I wanted to purchase one of these and finally did. I used the coordinates from my summer camp; anytime I glance at my wrist I am reminded of beautiful friendships and memories. (Okay. Enough of the sap). I love pairing it with my simple gold watch. This pair goes with any outfit!





We enjoyed some amazing ice cream at Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams. 
Because what's a day without ice cream? Not a great day in my opinion.

Isy's outfit details:
Dress: Free People (similar, similar, similar)
Shoes: Birkenstock (actual, similar, similar)
Bag: Boutique in Rome (similar, similar, similar)
Bracelet: Bourbon and Bowties (similar, similar)
Necklace: Fall art festival (similar, similar)

My outfit details:
Top: Anthropologie (actual, similar, similar)
Jeans: J.Crew (similar, similar, similar)
Shoes: J.Crew Factory (actual, similar, similar)
Bag: Sole Society (actual, similar, similar)
Sunglasses: RayBan (similar, similar, similar)
Watch: Nordstrom (similar, similar)
Bracelet: Etsy (actual, similar)



Shop Isy's look:
Shop my look:


Thanks for reading! 

E



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.