Sunday, October 25, 2015

Emma: Autumn Elegance



The leaves are changing and the temperature is dropping... It's finally fall in Kansas City! I'm excited to be transitioning to warmer, darker colors, but as you can tell by this outfit, I won't be leaving white behind!




I got this hat a long time ago and couldn't wait to wear it. I'm glad to be finally getting the chance!


I wore by beloved purple Mini MAC, and I love how the color coordinates with the rest of the look.



Outfit details:
Top: Forever 21 (similar, similar)
Jeans: J.Crew (similar, similar, similar)
Hat: T.J. Maxx (similar, similar, similar)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (actual, similar, similar)
Shoes: J.Crew (actual, similar, similar)
Earrings: Francesca's (similar, similar, similar)

Shop this post:
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.