Friday, October 16, 2015

Emma: Lots of Dots




In the past, I haven't been the biggest fan of the "cold-shoulder" trend⎼this top may have changed my mind!





I love the scheme of this outfit. My top is fun and printed, while my jeans and sandals are more simplistic.



I kept my jewelry simple, wearing my gold watch and coordinate bangle with my bow ring. I love how gold looks with black and white!




I wore my lace-up sandals. I'm totally ready for fall, but I'm not ready to give-up wearing these!


Outfit details:
Top: Anthropologie (actual, similar, similar, similar)
Jeans: J.Crew (similar, similar, similar)
Shoes: Old Navy (similar, similar, similar)
Bag: Sole Society (actual, similar, similar)
Coordinate bangle: Etsy (actual, similar, similar, similar)
Watch: Nordstrom (similar, similar, similar)
Ring: Kate Spade (similar, similar, similar)
Sunnies: J.Crew Factory (actual, similar)


Shop this post:

Look forward to more fall fashion!

E



Hair flips are always necessary. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.