Monday, October 12, 2015

Emma: Pink Lace



Fall is my favorite season for fashion. Due to the combination of different temperatures, you can switch it up day to day.





Because I typically stick to the basics, I was a bit hesitant to purchase this top, but I'm so glad I did. It's very intricate, while still simple and elegant.



I figured I was overdue for a new pair of white jeans, so I went ahead and bought a different style: these are the J.Crew high-rise crops as opposed to my others, which are the ankle toothpick. This style is much more flattering than my old pair! I absolutely recommend these.






Outfit details:
Top: Nordstrom (similar, similar, similar)
Pants: J.Crew (actual, similar, similar)
Shoes: Old Navy (similar, similar, similar)
Bag: Sole Society (actual, similar, similar)
Bracelet: Boutique (similar, similar, similar)
Watch: Nordstrom (similar, similar)

Shop this post:
Happy Monday! Have a great week!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.