Sunday, November 29, 2015

Emma: Cozy in Cold Weather





What's better than being cozy on a cold day?
Being cozy and cute!



Sometimes it's difficult to create outfits that are both practical and stylish. With this sweater however, it's so easy. I ordered this cozy grey sweater from Urban Outfitters (on sale!) and I have to brag: it honestly feels as if I'm wearing a blanket. 


I really love the cowl-neck style. It's practically a built-in scarf!


I wore these earrings for a colorful touch. They're the perfect winter color and coordinate so well with pale, muted tones.



I grabbed my go-to Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac. The color coordinates beautifully with my sweater and is such a gorgeous winter tone!



Outfit Details:
Sweater: Urban Outfitters (actual, similar, similar)
Jeans: J.Crew (similar, similar, similar)
Shoes: Old Navy (similar, similar, similar)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (actual, similar)
Earrings: Kate Spade (actual, similar, similar)

Shop this post:
I hope your Christmas (and cozy) season has started off well! Check out my last post here

E




1 comment:

  1. The cold weather fashion should be carried out as per the weather condition and temparature.The simplest cabled station provides correct professional metrological environments information.handheld or portable wind meters..

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.