Saturday, November 7, 2015

Emma: Party Like it's 1985



If you're from Kansas City, then you are most likely a baseball fan. And by baseball fan, I mean Royal's fan. And by Royal's fan, I mean you disregarded anything and everything on Tuesday to head downtown for the grand citywide parade.




For all that the glory's worth, I guess I'm glad to be able to say that on Tuesday, November 3rd, I truly did party like it's 1985! (With 500,000 of my closest friends)


This top is from Charlie Hustle, a KC-made shop with the best apparel for city spirit.



I toted around my newest bag, my red Tory Burch Marion. I complemented the look with my favorite simple gold jewelry.

Outfit details:
Top: Charlie Hustle (actual)
Jeans: J.Crew (actualsimilarsimilar)
Bag: Tory Burch (actualsimilarsimilar)
Shoes: Converse (actualsimilarsimilar)
Watch: Nordstrom (similarsimilar)
Bracelet: Etsy (similarsimilar)

Shop this post:
Click here to see my previous post!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.