Monday, November 9, 2015

Emma: Fall Basics




I absolutely love the colors of fall and winter style. One of my favorite colors is navy, and I feel that it looks best in these months. 




This outfit is simple and basic, but that doesn't mean it's boring! I combined many of my closet staples into a look that is comfortable and practical.








I layered a couple of my favorite necklaces: my silver monogram and large tiffany tag chain. I then added my silver watch and silver Tiffany beaded bracelet to complete the simple look.




I haven't worn my tan Reva's in forever! These shoes are incredibly classic and go with so many outfits. They were an investment that was definitely worth it!


Outfit details:
Top: T.J. Maxx (similar, similar)
Pants: J.Crew (actual, similar, similar, similar)
Bag: Longchamp (actual, similar)
Shoes: Tory Burch (actual, similar, similar)
Necklace: Tiffany & Co.(actual)
Monogram necklace: Local Monogram Shop (similar, similar, similar)
Bracelet: Tiffany & Co. (actual, similar)
Watch: Nordstrom (similar, similar, similar)

Shop this post:

Happy November!

E



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.