Thursday, May 12, 2016

Emma: LBD



It's a proven fact that sunshine correlates with happiness. And with happiness comes confidence, which is exactly what I feel in this dress and pair of killer heels!




This dress is a total staple piece. It's so simple, yet elegant and classy. There are so many ways it can be worn, which is an important factor in deciding on what to stock your closet with - I know that this dress will be worn time and time again!



I went for a fun topknot look today. I absolutely love how it turned out and will definitely be wearing this hairstyle again! It gives the entire look a chic edge.


I am obsessed with these cat eye Miu Miu sunnies! They are somewhat funky, but are surprisingly versatile!



I wore my two go-to rings for a little touch of jewelry!





Outfit details:
Dress: Banana Republic // similar, similar, similar
Shoes: Target // similar, similar, similar
Bag: T.J.Maxx // similar, similar, similar, similar
Sunglasses: Miu Miu // actual, similar, similar

Shop this post:

Thanks for reading!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.