Monday, May 9, 2016

Emma: Printed Purple



Spring prints! I'm obsessed. 



I found this top online from Nordstrom Rack. I don't always have great luck online with Nordies, but I knew I had to give this adorable top a try. I love it! 


The print is bold, but the colors are cool and subtle--it's the perfect airy spring top. Also, the back is super fun!


I of course had to carry my light purple Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC! I've been searching for this bag in another color, but I'm just not sure which color yet... If it were completely up to me, I'd buy alllllll the colors - this bag is worth it!



These are currently my favorite sandals. They're a mix between a gold and silver tone, which makes them so versatile.


Outfit details:
Top: Nordstrom Rack // actual, similar, similar
Pants: J.Crew // actual, similar, similar
Shoes: Asos // actual, similar, similar
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // similar, similar, similar
Ring: Tiffany & Co. // actual, similar

Shop this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.