Saturday, June 4, 2016

Emma: Twirly Skirt




 I decided to go for a bolder, more colorful look than usual. Most people may not consider this to be "bold", but it's a step out of my usual classic comfort-zone! 



I love the pleated skirt style, and just had to try it out for myself. This one is a gorgeous light turquoise with thin pleats, which I prefer over wider pleats. 



I wore my navy and white striped blouse to complement the pleats of the skirt, and I love how the colors look together. I then added a leopard belt for another subtle print. I really like how it contrasts with the girly color of my skirt. 





The neckline of my top is called keyhole; it's very classy buttoned, but can be unbuttoned for a more relaxed look.



My favorite sunglasses!

Outfit details:
Top: J.Crew Factory
Skirt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Forever 21
Belt: Gap
Sunglasses: J.Crew

My system for linking similar items isn't working right now, but once it's working again, I'll link all of the items and similar styles!

Thanks for reading. Have a great day!

E



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.