Friday, June 5, 2015

Emma: Summer Nights

 Summer Nights


I know what you may be thinking... Why on earth is this girl wearing long pants in June? I'm honestly wondering the same thing.


With such finicky weather in KC lately, I've had about zero opportunities to wear shorts. Seriously. It has rained every single day! Fortunately, I have these super cute pants from J.Crew to help with my sanity--this weather is driving me crazy!


I've done some experimenting with my style lately. I'm feeling a bit edgier than usual with this outfit! I absolutely love neutrals, and I love the versatility that comes with any neutral piece. 






Take these pants for instance! Green isn't technically a neutral, but I think this shade counts. It is tender for nearly every season, and does an excellent job in this ensemble.

 The subtle detail on this top is gorgeous. From a distance it isn't anything significant, but up close it's beautiful! 

Rings are my new favorite accessory. I wear my thick gold ring nearly every day now... 





                    

This style of sandal seems to be all the rage right now--I won't lie, I love them too!
(Again: ignore my toes that are in much need of a paint-job!)



Where would I be without these tortoise sunglasses? (Oh. That's right... I would be inside. Because my eyes are über-sensitive to even a sliver of sunlight.)



 Outfit Details:

Top: Nordstrom Rack (similar, similar)
Pants: J.Crew (similar)
Shoes: Old Navy (actual, similar)
Ring (left hand): J.Crew (similar)
Ring (right hand): Melinda Maria (actual)
Sunglasses: J.Crew Factory (actual)

Shop this post:
I hope your pool days aren't ruined by rain. (Can you tell I'm a bit bitter?) Have a great week!

XOXO
E


2 comments:

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.