Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Emma: San Francisco Serendipity

Last week, I had the pleasure of visiting one of the most unique places on Earth... the beautiful city of San Francisco! Though I was only in the city for 2 days of my trip, I experienced more than I have on other longer trips elsewhere. I'm sharing some photos from the visit. Warning... these photos may seem extremely touristy... I hadn't been there since I was 9, so we of course had to take the typical tourist agenda!




We climbed up a typical San Franciscan hill, and my legs just about gave out... But the view was totally worth it.










Chinatown was packed as always, but I managed to get some great photos of the unique stretch.




Union Square is spectacular. Live music, good eats, and fantastic shopping are what make this area popular.



I couldn't miss out on one of my favorite chocolate companies! Based in San Francisco, you can find Ghirardelli chocolates everywhere in this area... But don't forget to take a visit to the actual ice cream shop! 




 We stopped and walked around various piers. They are all so unique; this one in particular, Fisherman's Wharf, is known for its great restaurants and little shops.


I know that I'll live here someday. The laid-back atmosphere, beautiful weather, and amazing sights have me enthralled. As for now, I'm just waiting for that day to come. Thank you, San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.