Thursday, June 18, 2015

Andie: Stripes and Summer

Stripes and Summer 
When June becomes hot and unbearable I love just throwing on a light weight sundress. I purchased this striped one from J.crew recently. I love how confortable it feels. 
I've been obsessed with these bracelets that I picked up from Nordstrom Rack. They go with every outfit. 

I haven't worn my House of Harlow earrings in awhile and I don't know why! I love them so much. I like how unique this pair is. They almost look like they have marble in them.

I love the tassles on this dress. They add such a cute touch. 
Where to buy: 
Dress: J.crew Here
Shoes: Jack Rogers Here
Bracelets: Nordstrom Rack 
Earrings: Nordstrom/House of Harlow Here

Instagram:eandablog 
Tumblr:aclassicelegance
Pinterest:afashion2525

Xoxo- 
A




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.