Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Emma: Stripes in Santa Barbara




Near the end of my trip, I stayed at the Fess Parker hotel in Santa Barbara. My friend Cora and I took advantage of the scenery and shot photos on a beautiful morning!






My hotel was on one of Santa Barbara's best beaches... who could ask for a more amazing location?




I really love how this look is both classic and nautical. My top is basic with a hint of fun, the peplum, while my rope-striped shorts are perfect for a beachy style.



I wore these light marble sunnies, and my go-to jewelry. I can't live without these silver bracelets and ring!










Right by our hotel was this fun rainbow sculpture, so we of course had to take photos with it! The day was cloudy, but we still got our bright rainbow:)





Thanks for reading! I hope you've enjoyed this series of posts from California. See you soon... from across the seas in Europe!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.