Thursday, April 16, 2015

Andie: Spring Beauty Favorites


April showers bring May flowers, what else does April bring? New beauty favorites! Spring has finally come and I have some of my favorite beauty products to share with you!


My favorite perfume to wear in the spring is Tory Burch. The rich floral smell of peony and citrus makes this scent perfect for this time of year.
Orgasm by NARS 

Laguna by NARS 
Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer is perfect when you need just a little bit of coverage. 
Purity by Philosophy is my favorite facial cleanser at the moment. It is gentle on your face and has a great scent. 

I usually don't buy expensive lip products because I don't think they look any different than the typical drug store kind but I love YSL Rouge Volupte. It is super creamy and adds a good pop of color. 
Finally to take it all off I use the Burt's Bees pink grapefruit facial cleansing towelettes. I love these because they aren't rough on your skin and take off most of your makeup in one wipe. They also smell like sweet grapefruit.
Where you can buy it
Tory Burch perfume- Nordstrom
NARS blush -Sephora 
NARS bronzer- Sephora 
Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer- Sephora
Purity by Philosophy- Philosophy.com 
YSL Rouge Volupte- Sephora 
Burt's Bees facial towelettes- CVS 

XOXO
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.