Thursday, April 9, 2015

Emma: Coordinating Spring Jewelry

Coordinating Spring Jewelry: Gold


I absolutely love playing around with jewelry combos, and spring is by far the best time to do it. Most all of my spring jewelry pieces are in muted, springy tones that are easy to coordinate into any outfit! In this post I'll show you some of my favorite combos thus far, and what fabric colors I style them with.


I am adoring these petite layering necklaces--they are all unique and lightweight, perfect to add to a warm-weather ensemble. Sometimes I'll simply wear one or sometimes I'll go for two! They add a cute gold touch, and can also be personalized, as mine are.


I purchased this House of Harlow statement necklace in the winter and am loving how it can transition for any season! (The color in the photo makes it appear darker than it actually is--I'll link the actual color that I have). Because it is so long, I like to balance it out with one of my petite necklaces on top.

I almost always wear a watch, and I tend to scale-down the amount of pieces elsewhere when I do. That's why I love this clean, simple combo: my gold watch on my wrist, a statement necklace for some drama, and light pink stud earrings. The muted colors are highlighted by the fun gold.


Lately, I have been having so much fun coordinating arm candy. As for my gold watch, I can't even tell you how many different ways I have styled it! 
This look is one of the many that I love and have been wearing fairly regularly, give or take a few pieces. My gold watch's simplicity offsets the edge of the bracelet, perfectly complementing its spunk! I like to add a pop of color as well, and this mini stretch bracelet provides just the perfect amount. 


This combo is a bit busier than the rest, but I find that it coordinates seamlessly with outfits that don't have very much drama to begin with!


I chose to incorporate earrings as well (my fave pair, in fact!) because they add sparkle. Navy and coral are totally working for me this season, which is why I decided to pair the two tassel bracelets together!


I'm in love with these colors. Thankfully, I have a set of earrings and a necklace for each tone! I really like to mix and match the different earrings with each necklace, but coordinating the colors looks pretty as well. 

My final gold-tone combo is charming and clean. I paired my light-pink stone necklace with my gold watch and turquoise stretch bracelet. This combo is so effortless and is a great go-to look.

Which spring colors look best with gold?
Because I typically wear gold jewelry as opposed to silver, I personally think it looks wonderful with just about any fabric. However, a few colors this season have really seemed to coordinate well:

Bright tones, such as magenta and coral/peach coordinate very nicely with gold. They are such fun colors to wear and provide a fun palette for any jewelry combo. White, on the other hand, is always a sure deal when wearing gold jewelry: the color's simplicity is highlighted when gold tones are complementing it!


Jewelry Details:
First photo
Necklace #1 is from Monaco. Here's a similar one on Etsy! 
Necklace #2 is from a local boutique. Similar here!
Necklace #3 is from Andie! Similar here!

Second photo
Statement necklace: House of Harlow
Mini necklaces: see above

Third photo:
Watch: Nordstrom
Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: House of Harlow

Fourth photo:
Turquoise bracelet: Nordstrom
Spike bracelet: Etsy. Similar here!
Watch: Nordstrom

Fifth photo:
See above

Sixth photo:
Bracelets: Nordstrom
Watch: Nordstrom
Earrings: J.Crew

Seventh photo:
See above

Eighth photo:
Earrings: Forever 21
Necklaces: local boutique. Similar here!

Ninth photo:
Watch: Nordstrom
Necklace: local boutique
Bracelet: Nordstrom

Have a great weekend!

XOXO
E








7 comments:

  1. The watch and the bracelet Combo really does look good!
    Please have a look at my website too www.czzaywar.com <-- Online Fashion Jewelry Resource

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quality jewelry bag uses top-grade ingredients to satisfy the requirements of both aesthetic and protective elements. Previously leather versions were the main choice among the sophisticated ladies. Ruby Ring

    ReplyDelete
  3. We supply Wholesale Jewellery to all over UK and Europe. Wholesale Jewellery UK supplier for African Jewellery, costume jewellery, Fashion Jewellery and many more. Fashion costume jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  4. turquoise jewelry is my favorite item and I always preferred to wear it

    charm bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. nearest pawn shop from my location

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. However, with many online shopping sites nowadays offering wholesale prices for jewels and purses, women can easily buy what they want from the best online shop.ultrasonic cleaner

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.