Saturday, April 18, 2015

Emma: In Awe of April


I'm in love with this weather. Despite the rain, and the days without sun, I can always look forward to wearing shorts for a warm afternoon. This outfit has everything to do with spring, and even more to do with elegance.


I like balance. I always think that it's important to mix simplicity with fun; that's where my headband makes it's mark. A truly gorgeous piece, it creates harmony, literally from head to toe.


Another dash of blue, my bracelets are delicate and flirty, neatly stacking with my beloved gold watch.

















Talk about timeless transitioning!

These shoes have prevailed through the change of season, acclimating perfectly to my springtime pastel pallet.



My top is a gorgeous cream chiffon, coordinating nicely with my baby pink shorts. Not a definite match of color, these two shades are just close enough to faintly stand out from each other without harshly contrasting.


It should come as no surprise that I love this headband. The color and scale give way to endless possibilities. You will no doubt be seeing it often this spring!


As always, I hope you enjoyed this post. I love sharing my favorite outfits and inspiration with you!

Outfit details:
Top: J.Crew
Shorts: J.Crew Factory
Headband: Anthropologie
Bracelets: Nordstrom
Watch: Nordstrom
Shoes: J.Crew


See you soon!

E

instagram: @evaughtbot // @eandablog
tumblr: @classyinkansascity
pinterest: @evaughters
polyvore: @preppyinpinkem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.