Saturday, April 25, 2015

Emma: Spring Friday



Andie and I took advantage of this beautiful Friday and shot some photos downtown! I'm wearing the casual ensemble that I wore to school.


I love the versatility of this navy chiffon blouse. Whether it be dressed up or down, it is a simple staple that everyone should have in their closet.


I've found myself drawn towards these destroyed jeans more and more lately! They're a nice detour from my typical streamlined style.



THESE SHOES. I'm too obsessed. I love how they can add a vibrant pop to any simple outfit!


This necklace is one of my new faves. It's such a simple, beautiful piece! I love that it can be coordinated into any outfit, regardless of the color palette. It's a handmade piece with loads of flair! 

 Outfit Details:
Top: J.Crew
Jeans: J.Crew
Shoes: Tory Burch
Necklace: Etsy (find it here!)
Sunnies: J.Crew Factory

 Happy Saturday!

XOXO
E

instagram: @evaughtbot // @eandablog

tumblr: @classyinkansascity

pinterest: @evaughters

polyvore: @preppyinpinkem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.