Saturday, December 19, 2015

Emma: Decorating for the Holidays


This Christmas, I decided to decorate my room festively. I combined some new and old pieces and absolutely love how it turned out! 




I love these little snowflake lights from T.J.Maxx. They are battery-powered so don't require a plug in which is very convenient. I love turning them on while I read before bed to add some sparkle!



This cute little gingerbread guy is actually an antique that belonged to my mother when she was little.  He looks so cute with my bedding color scheme.




I found these little soldier animals in my attic and couldn't resist utilizing them in my decor. They're fun and unique while also being traditional. I found the reindeer candle at T.J.Maxx; not only does it smell amazing, it's totally wintery.



This silver mercury-glass tree (top photo) caught my eye at Home Goods; I love any cute piece that sparkles. I also bought a coordinating chalice candle (bottom photo) and love how it looks when I burn it at night. Mercury-glass candles look so bright and stunning in the dark!


I grouped this sparkly nutcracker with a few decor pieces I already had out in my room, and I love how well he coordinates! He is from Home Goods as well.



 Ahhhh... more mercury-glass! This pink tree is probably my favorite Christmas piece. It is unique and girly, and just-so-happens to coordinate perfectly with my room!



I set this little tree on my bedside table and added a fun red bow to my lamp. Trees and bows... practically the epitome of Christmas, right?

Christmas decor details:
Snowflake lights: T.J.Maxx
Reindeer candle: T.J.Maxx
Silver mercury glass Tree: Home Goods
Silver mercury glass candle: Home Goods
Nutcracker: Home Goods
Pink tree: Home Goods

I hope you enjoyed this decor post! Happy holidays!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.