Sunday, May 3, 2015

Emma: Basic Black

Basic Black

I love spring and summer, but I'm not the biggest fan of bright colors. I prefer to stick to neutrals, even if they aren't the colors of the season!





The word "basic" has seemingly had a negative connotation lately, but I use it in the exact opposite way! I love how dressing casually and simply makes me feel. This outfit is one of my favorites because of how easy it is to throw on, while still looking put together.

 These shorts are great because of their versatility. I like how they are a slightly-more-polished version of the typical jean short. Along with my plain black tee, the look is both casual and classic.



I chose to accessorize with this thick gold ring and thin bangle. I love the subtle detail.
 My favorite shoes, of course! Espadrilles are such a summer staple because they are comfy and stylish!





Outfit Details:
Top: J.Crew
Shorts: J.Crew Factory
Ring: J.Crew
Bracelet: J.Crew
Sunnies: J.Crew
Shoes: Tory Burch
(can you tell I like J.Crew?)

Make this week awesome! 

XOXO
E


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.