Monday, May 18, 2015

Andie: Royal Blue

Like I said in my last blog post I'm obsessed with off the shoulder shirts and dresses. When I went shopping at Nordstrom Rack the other day this shirt caught my eye. I love the royal blue color and small detail on the sleeves and bottom of the shirt. Perfect for a beautiful spring (almost summer) day! 



I've been loving these two simple bracelets together. I recently joined Rocksbox, a online jewelry website that sends you new designer pieces each month. The best part is it's only $19! I was sent this amazing Kendra Scott bracelet that I can't stop wearing. 




Hope you all have an amazing summer. Look forward to Emma and I posting a lot more!

Where to buy:
Shirt: Nordstrom Rack
Pants: J.crew
Earrings: Forever 21
Shoes: Tory Burch
Bracelet: Kendra Scott 
  Xoxo 
-A

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit !! Love it !

    xx nora
    www.uploading-my-mind.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.