Monday, May 18, 2015

Emma: Whitewash


With summer only a week away, I can almost taste the homework that I won't be having to do. Seriously.
Anyway, taking a break from studying for finals, Andie and I went downtown to take some photos on this beautiful (but hot!) May day!


My color-scheme from head to toe is simple and chic. 




I really like the overall scale of this outfit. Flirty on top with a halter, yet balanced by jeans on bottom.


My Rebecca Minkoff Mini-MAC is a piece I am looking forward to styling all summer long! I chose a color, light purple, that is basic yet still fun. I also wore my thick gold ring that is becoming a daily jewelry item for me!



I think I'm in love with this top--so many beautiful details! The overall shape of the top is edgy, but the lace and tassels give it a softer, more feminine feel.


I grabbed my favorite tortoise-shell sunnies and wore a pair of light pink stud earrings.

Outfit details: (click the link to shop!)
Jeans: J.Crew (similar)
Shoes: J.Crew
Sunnies: J.Crew Factory
Earrings: Forever 21
Ring: J.Crew (similar)

Good luck with finals and happy summer!

E


2 comments:

  1. Hey, love your blog and totally obsessed with this look! Genius!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.