Monday, April 18, 2016

Emma: Sunny Spring Day





I am seriously obsessing over this weather. I just want to spend every moment outside!



While building my spring/summer wardrobe, I came across these shorts and knew I had to have them. I'm usually hesitant to pair black and white together because they are, plainly speaking, polar opposites, but these shorts are beautiful.


These shorts are so simple, yet have tons of detail. That combination is hard to find, but worthwhile when you find a piece with both! Additionally, I love how the dark tone of my bag balances out the contrast between the black and white. I also coordinated my shoes with both the black and brown... I can't stand it when my shoes don't coordinate with the rest of my outfit!



Just like in the winter, my denim jacket will be handy this spring for those days when it's just a bit too chilly for bare arms. This outfit is perfect to throw on a jacket with because it's so simple on its own.


Outfit details:
Top: TJ Maxx // similar, similar, similar
Shorts: J.Crew // similar, similar, similar
Bag: Sole Society // actual, similar, similar
Shoes: Target // similar, similar, similar
Sunglasses: Cole Haan // actual, similar, similar
Ring: Tiffany & Co. // actual, similar

Shop this post:

Thanks for reading! I will have another post up later this week.

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.