Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Andie: Off the Shoulder Dress

I'm very excited to get back into blogging after a long break! I've been super busy and haven't had time to work on weekly blogs but with the school year coming to an end blogging will become more regular which I'm looking forward to. Other than being busy with school, I've been doing a lot of online shopping! My favorite online store at the moment is Asos.com. I found this super cute and comfy off the shoulder dress from Asos. 
I also recently bought these white braided lace up sandals from Asos. I wanted a good pair of white shoes that I could wear with spring and summer dresses and thought white would be the perfect color to go with a lot of my clothes. 
My favorite go-to crossbody bag is my Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC. I'm glad that I got the light brown color because it goes with so many of my outfits!
Here are some of my other favorite Rebecca Minkoff bags: 


Hope you all have a lovely rest of the week!
xoxo
-A



Check out some of my favorite dresses from Asos:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.