Monday, April 18, 2016

Andie: Black and White Romper

When the weather starts to warm up I start to pull out my spring and summer clothes. Spring clothing styles are my favorite! I love comfy rompers like this one I found on http://www.gilt.com/. I'm obsessed with rompers and off the shoulder styles so this black and white striped romper is perfect.  
My purse is by Rebecca Minkoff who is hands down one of my favorite designers. I love her different styles of bags and I own a couple pairs of her shoes which are also adorable! I fell in love with this bright fire engine purse when I first saw it online. I love how mini it is but still fits a good amount of stuff. 

Hope everyone has a happy Monday and a great rest of the week! 
xoxo
-A 

Where to Buy: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.