Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Andie: Girly Spring Dress



It was an exciting day when I finally got to bring out my big floppy sun hat! My obsession for this hat is real. I wore it almost everyday in St. Thomas during spring break and now that the weather is starting to warm up I thought it would be the perfect time to start wearing it again!

My favorite way to wear sun hats are with light girly dresses. I recently purchased this striped off the shoulder dress from asos.com. It's super light weight and comfortable which is perfect for those hot spring and summer days. 
My crossbody is from Zara. I love the mix of faux leather and fur with gold hardware. You can find a similar bag Here!
Hope you all have a great rest of the week!
xoxo
-A 

Where to Buy: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.