Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Emma: Black, Blue, and Burgundy


With a black top and blue jeans, you can never go wrong. Add an embellished clutch, and it's even better. 




Lately, one of my favorite things to do is to coordinate my shoes and my bag. Luckily, these pointed-toe flats go perfectly with my outfit on its own, and when I add the bag, the colors are completely in sync.




I snagged this purse at TJ Maxx for only $20! I don't have many clutches, and this burgundy one is totally my style. It has an attachable cross-body strap as well, making it more practical for going out. At the bottom of this post, I'll link embellished clutches that I really like!


As usual, I love these shoes. They can be classic in a casual outfit, and chic in a formal outfit. Also, they make my legs look longer, as opposed to round-toe flats which sometimes make my legs look shorter!




Outfit details:
Top: Local boutique // similarsimilar, similar
Jeans: J.Crew // similar, similar, similar
Shoes: J.Crew // similar, similar, similar
Ring: Tiffany & Co // actual, similar
Sunglasses: Cole Haan // similar, similar, similar
Bag: TJ Maxx (Check below for similar options!)

Shop this post:
Embellished clutches:

Thanks for reading!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.