Sunday, August 7, 2016

Andie: In the Rockies






My family recently went to Colorado for a family reunion. The moutains are one of my favorite places in the world( other than the beach) ! We spent a lot of time driving through the moutains and getting out to explore. 
On the first day I wore this super cute and comfy dress from Zara along with a jean jacket because it was a little chilly. My shoes are my favorite summer shoes from Old Navy. (Linked Below) 
In Boulder I ate at Leaf which is a vegan/vegetarian restaurant. My aunt and I are both vegan and agreed that it was one of the best meals we've ever had! We shared a sushi salad, cauliflower tacos, and a "crab cake" sandwich. 

Hope You Enjoyed!
xoxo
-A 

Where to Buy: 
Shoes: Find Here!
Jean Jacket: Find Here!
Dress: similar

Simliar Looks: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.