Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Emma: Prints in Paris


I think I could spend a lifetime in this city and never run out of new things to see. Aside from the typical tourist museums, works of art, etc., the architecture is beyond anything you'd see in the United States. You don't have to go out of your way to find something breathtaking... it's already in front of you.



 On this day, we shopped at Le Champs Elysées (Louis Vuitton all the way!) and took in the various sites up and down the street. The most notable structure on this stretch is the grand Arc de Triomphe. Seeing this giant arch in person and getting to go to the top to look over the city was a treat!



I wore this ZARA dress that I had purchased that very day! When I put it on in the store I was immediately in love, and I simply couldn't wait to wear it. It was a perfect choice for the weather and occasion.



The fringed layers in front are such a fun addition to the dress, while also very flattering! I wore my simple jewelry as to not distract from the main focus! I also wore the only purse I brought on this trip, my Mini MAC. I'm so glad I chose to bring this purse above others; this trip has proven to me just how versatile it is!


Outfit details:
Dress: ZARA
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Shoes: T.J.Maxx
Large ring: Tiffany & Co.
Beaded bracelet: Tiffany & Co.
Other bracelets: Alex & Ani
Sunglasses (pictured in photo above): Prada

Thank you for reading this post! I have more to come from my trip, so keep checking out our blog for updates. 

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.