Saturday, February 7, 2015

Emma: Polished

If I had to describe my style in one word... I couldn't. Why?
I feel as if my style changes nearly every day. Although I typically gravitate towards neutral, simple pieces, I oftentimes find myself being vigorously pulled towards a loud statement. My style is much like my personality; calm and collected, with a pop of spunk.


In this ensemble, I highlight the simplistic side of my wardrobe. A light grey sweater and white jeans do just the trick--and my cheetah-print smoking slippers balance the look by adding a fun print and color. 





I accessorized with my go-to sunnies and J.Crew's firefly earrings. Both are classic and glam.


I can honestly say that I feel most comfortable when I'm dressed in styles that reflect my personality... And today, I was right at home. 


Outfit details:(the most important part)
Sweater: J.Crew
Pants: J.Crew
Shoes: Target
Earrings: J.Crew
Sunnies: J.Crew Factory

E




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.