Saturday, February 7, 2015

Classic


My style is evolving all the time. I love classic pieces that I can mix and match. Living in the midwest I get to experience all the seasons, which is something I find I take for granted. As much as I hate the cold the fashion is amazing during this time of the year! When I envision the winter time my mind goes to chunky sweaters, boots and a whole lot of hot chocolate( my personal fav).

I believe one staple everyone needs in their wardrobe are Hunter boots. They are great for cold and warm weather. When it snows here I throw them on with a great pair of jeans and I'm out the door. I don't have to worry about ruining my shoes and they keep my feet super cozy! 






Chunky cozy sweaters are a must in the winter. I love this one because it adds a pop of color to any outfit. Wearing red in the winter makes me happy and is a perfect color for Valentine's Day. Ever since I've discovered the turtle neck I've been loving how they look and feel. 

When I accessorize I like to keep things simple. I'll throw on a few bracelets, some earrings, and a simple necklace. One of my fashion pet peeves is when someone over accessorizes. Less is more when it comes to jewelry. 


Outfit Details
Sweater- J.Crew 
    White Jeans- J.Crew 
         Shoes- Hunter(Nordstrom) 
                Earrings- Tory Burch(Nordstrom) 
       Bracelets-copy cartier 
 Sunglasses- Target

XOXO Andie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.