Monday, February 23, 2015

Andie's Best Dressed: Oscars

The biggest award show of the season was last night. I'm talking about the Oscars of course! Because I love fashion I tune in just to see the dresses on the red carpet. So I decided to put together some of my favorites from the night and share them with you! 
Sometimes red on the red carpet is a little much for me but I loved all the red dresses that showed up last night. Some of my favorites were Dakota Johnson, Giuliana Rancic, and Rosamund Pike! 
Oscars Red Carpet 2015
One of my favorites was Margot Robbie. First off she is gorgeous and could wear anything and still look good. Every since I saw her in Wolf Of Wall street I have been obsessed. I love this look because it's simple and elegant. The necklace adds beautiful detail and stands out with such a simple dress.

I loved Emma Stone's Elie Saab dress. Ellie Saab is one of my favorite dress designers. I love the detail and sparkle in these dresses. Emma never fails to amaze me. 

Last but not least, Jamie Chung. I love this dress and how it's unique and full of detail. 

Xoxo 
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.