Sunday, February 22, 2015

Emma: Jan & Feb Faves


   Lately, time has been flying. Days, weeks, even months, just seem to mesh together. That's why I've decided to combine my favorites of January and February to share with you! These past couple of months have been beyond busy and stressful for me, but these products have gotten me through the fast-pace!

1.J.Crew socks. How could these be ANY better? Don't get me wrong; I am definitely not a brand-whore when it comes to something as simple as socks, but J.Crew's are just unbeatable. I even find myself perusing their website and oohing and ahhing at how comfortable they look... Here are some of my faves: These & these

2.Ray-Ban's Classic Aviator. These sunglasses are my saving-grace when the sun is out! I keep them in my car so that I can be sure never to forget them... And I can assure you that they've saved me many times from the blinding sunlight blocking out oncoming traffic (yikes!). They aren't cheap, but are too classic to pass-up on. Plus, the price reflects the quality! (Reflects, get it?:)) I have these, and I'm in love with these!

3.White jeans. I cannot rave about these enough. They may perhaps be the holy-grail of my entire wardrobe. They're effortlessly clean and chic, and are an excellent substitute for standard denim. Plus, they go with absolutely everything. These are very similar to the ones that I have, and here are a few other options: Paige & J.Crew Factory

4.Oh Tiffany and Co., how I love thee. This bracelet is favorite piece of jewelry: the sweetness and simplicity create a beautiful and timeless bauble! Here is the exact one I have!

5.Post statement earrings. I received a pair from J.Crew for Christmas, and I can't get enough! They are such a great way to incorporate sparkle and fun in to any ensemble, and aren't too drastic. Click here to find a photo of the actual ones that I have! Because they are no longer sold, here are some other fun options: these & these! (I may just have to buy both of those... I'm loving them!)

6.Dark nail polish. I don't know about you, but I feel fierce when I have a dark manicure. And yes, I mean fierce. Dark nails, especially during the winter, are a perfect complement to any outfit and provide some unexpected drama. Essie's "wicked" and "devil's advocate" are to die for! (See all of essie's colors here)

7.J.Crew's MacAlister Wedge. My absolute favorites. Of all time. These shoes are such a classic staple for me, and I honestly can't imagine what I'd do without them. (Really. I'm not exaggerating.) I have them in the color nut, but I'm looking to snag a pair in a darker shade as well! Here are the exact ones I have, and here & here are some similar pairs!

8. Leopard-printed loafers. These shoes are a very close second when it comes to my all-time faves. They are so fun and so versatile, making them the perfect addition to anybody's wardrobe. Mine are from Target, but these & these are some cute look-alikes!


   I hope you've enjoyed my January and February Favorites, and look forward to March's! I'm anticipating some warmer weather...

XOXO
E









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.