Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Emma: OOTD 3/30/15

OOTD: March 30, 2015



Getting back into the swing of things after spring break has been difficult. With this new sunny weather however, I find it much easier to get out of bed and start my day! Here's what I wore on Monday, the 30th. I hope it can give you some ideas for creating new spring ensembles!


I picked this navy top up from Anthropologie this winter and had yet to wear it. I absolutely love the flutter sleeves--they are so flirty and add a bunch of character to the otherwise-simple top!

I'd like to propose a moment of silence for these shoes... (Okay, you're probably reading this in silence anyway, but just go with it). I have officially found my new favorite shoes: Tory Burch Calf-Hair Espadrilles. I just happened to snag the last pair in my size--am I the only one who thinks it's a sign?:)


The simple jewelry that I chose for this outfit really tied together the whole look. I went with gold-toned pieces because it really complements the brown tones of my shoes.


For my bottoms, I chose to wear my J.Crew toothpick destroyed jeans. I love the way that indigo and navy look together!

The flirty frill on my top perfectly contrasts with the slight rips in my jeans. I adore the girly/edgy clash and how it differs from my usual simplicity.







Outfit details:
Top: Anthropologie
Jeans: J.Crew
Shoes: Tory Burch (via Bloomingdales)
Bracelets: Nordstrom
Watch: Nordstrom


XOXO
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.