Saturday, March 7, 2015

Stepping Into Spring



Finally it is warm here in Kansas City! I am so happy that spring is just around the corner. Today was the first day I have worn shorts since early fall and it feels amazing. So with this beautiful weather I decided to share what I wore on this warm KC day! Enjoy. 


Kissing winter goodbye. 

Lately my favorite shoes have been my converse. They are super comfy to run errands in and go perfect with any outfit.They are a definite must have in your wardrobe. 
I've been loving layering delicate necklaces together. My favorites lately have been my Kendra Scott Elisa pendant and Return to Tiffany pendant. 
I found these sunnies at Nordstrom last week and they have been my obsession lately. I love size and color of the frames. 
My shorts are out and I'm feeling great. Finally my legs are free from tight jeans and long leggings. I got these shorts from Nordstrom awhile back. 
I picked up this striped blue and grey shirt at TJMaxx. I can always find super cute and fashionable pieces there that are inexpensive. I wore my favorite lace bralette from Aerie underneath.
Hope everyone has an amazing week!
xoxo A
 

Outfit Details
Top: Tjmaxx
Bottoms:Nordstrom
Bralette:Aerie
Shoes:Converse
Necklaces:Tiffany, Kendra Scott
Sunglasses:Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.