Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Emma: Spring Fling

Spring Fling

I'm once again realizing how thankful I am for bare-armed weather. With today's temperature of a whopping 68 degrees, it was finally time to replace my winter darks with spring pastels!




I ordered this shirt from J.Crew Factory awhile back, and have been patiently waiting for the perfect weather to wear it! The beaded neckline is so fun and unique.








I am just LOVING this arm candy! Lately, these two pieces have been my go-to stack. Simple yet edgy, my spiked bracelet perfectly complements my standard gold watch. 


Yet again, my white jeans are making an appearance! Shocker:) 




I'm obsessed with the shape of these shoes. They are a bit different from the standard curved-toe of a ballet flat, but aren't out of my comfort-zone.


I love how the gold from my sunglasses complements my jewelry!


Happy spring! Stay tuned for outfit inspiration and more during this blissful and sunny season.

Outfit details:
Top: J.Crew Factory
Pants: J.Crew
Bracelet: Etsy (find it here...it's on sale right now!)
Watch: Nordstrom
Shoes: Old Navy
Sunglasses: RayBan
Earrings: Forever 21

XOXO
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.